|Welcome to National Association of Deaf|
It is our desire to create awareness on the Rights of Deaf person and on accessibility for the Deaf to these Rights. We shall be making available various papers on issues concerning the Deaf from time to time. We thank you for visiting our website and using your precious time to learn more about the Deaf in India.
El Salvador supported Colombia's proposal to add "in accordance with national legislation"
The Persons with Disabilities Act (PWD Act) aims to empower persons with disabilities.
This Act may be called the Rehabilitation Council of India Act,1992 It shall come. into force
Latest News Video
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
- RPWD Bill 2014, October, NAD India
- Deaf can drive : HC through NAD India
- World Disability Day, 3rd Dec 2010
- Census of India 2011, Final Question on Disability
- Consulation on Disability
- WFD SOUTH AFRICA 2011 - NAD INDIA
- Census of India 2011
- World Disability Day 2010
- International Deaf Day 2010